[apply] odisha biju swasthya kalyan yojana| apply online
biju swasthya kalyan yojana|biju swasthya kalyan yojana apply online|how to apply biju swasthya kalyan yojana|biju swasthya bima yojana|biju swasthya yojana|biju krushak kalyan yojana card apply online|biju krushak kalyan yojana online registration|
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik states, “In 2014, I promised that no poor family in Odisha will be denied medical treatment because of financial constraints. To them, I dedicate Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana”Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana is brought in as a tribute to the Farmers and their families to provide them health security. It is an earnest effort to provide them financial support through health and accident insurance as a part of the commitment of the welfare state.
Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana (BSKY) that ensures healthcare aid up to Rs 5 lakh per family per annum and Rs 7 lakh for women Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana is brought in as a tribute to the Farmers and their families to provide them health security. It is an earnest effort to provide them financial support through health and accident insurance as a part of the commitment of the welfare state
biju swasthya bima yojana
Rural Odisha houses 83% of the total population of the state. One of the major insecurities for rural populace and farmers is absence of health cover for such farmers and their family members. Insecurity relating to absence of health cover, heavy expenditure on medical care and hospitalization and recourse to inadequate and incompetent treatment is not only a social and psychological burden borne by these populace but there are significant economic costs resulting from loss of earning and progressive deterioration of health.
Universal Health Coverage (UHC) Scheme, every citizen who make visit to any Government Health Institution from District to Sub-Center level will get all health services free to cost.odisha biju swasthya kalyan scheme will benefit 3.5 crore people (70 lakh families) at any govt. and private empanelled hospitals.
biju swasthya kalyan yojana eligibility
- All BPL families
- Persons with annual family income not exceeding Rs 40,000 in rural areas and Rs 60,000 in urban areas
- Farmers’ families not filing IT return
- Families not having salaried members
odisha biju swasthya kalyan yojana apply online
- biju krushak kalyan yojana card apply online http://bkky.gov.in/
- odisha biju swasthya kalyan yojana Allowance scheme 2018 Application form (registration form) will be visible on homepage;
- click on it.
- Register Now Fill up the form with required details.
- Fill the form carefully with all required details and click on submit button.
- The applicants will get the confirmation message to the given mobnile number.
- That’s it! You have successfully registered with the scheme.