Karnataka CET 2018 Online apply|Karnataka CET 2018 Application from|Karnataka CET 2018 Online Registration|
Karnataka CET will be organized for admission in 2018 Professional Course (Engineering, AYUSH, Farm Science, B.Form course). Candidates who wish to apply for medical or dental courses will have to take part in the NEET UG 2018 and JEE MAIN 2018 Paper II or NATA exam for the architecture course.
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Karnataka Government has started the online application process for General Entrance Examination (CET) 2018. CET will be organized for admission in 2018 Professional Course (Engineering, AYUSH, Farm Science, B.Form course). Candidates who wish to apply for medical or dental courses will have to take part in the NEET UG 2018 and JEE MAIN 2018 Paper 2 or NATA examination for the architecture course.
Karnataka CET Exam date
The CET exam will be conducted on April 18 and April 1. The examination of biology from 10 a.m. to 11:50 on 18th April, the math test will be from 2:30 and 3:50 pm. On April 19, the examination for physics will be held from 10:30 to 11:50. Examinations for chemistry will be conducted from 2:30 pm to 3:50 pm
Karnataka CET Important Dates
Last Date for Applying the Required Dates Online: Last Date for
Depositing Application Fees in the Back Feb 26, 2018, Date: 28th February, 2018
Date for downloading Admission Tickets Online: April 10, 2018
Karnataka CET 2018 Online apply
- Candidates for KEA CET 2018 can apply online by visiting the official website
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “CET 2018” link present on the right side of the page.
- Then in the new window, click the “CET 2018 – UG Online Application” link or directly click this link
- Afterwards on the same page, click the “ಹೊಸ ಬಳಕೆದಾರ ? ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ ನೋಂದಣಿ – New User ? Click Here To Register” link
- Read the instructions carefully and click the “Proceed to Apply Online” link and then the Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to enter necessary details and click the submit button to proceed to fill the UG Online Application Form.
- Finally, candidates can click the “Submit” button to complete the application process.