Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|Tamilnadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|Tamilnadu Govt Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
Tamil Nadu State Government is launching “Amma Duphia Vehicle Plan 2018” to provide employment to women on February 24, 2018, on the 70th birth anniversary of former Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa . Under the scheme, eligible eligible women of the state will be able to purchase mopeds for 50 per cent of government subsidy. In its manifesto, AIADMK had said that for the purchase of moped or scooters less than 125 cubic capacity, the government will get subsidy of up to 50 percent.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
In a release today, the government said that two-wheeler is planning to buy a vehicle. Under this scheme, a subsidy of up to 50 percent or Rs 25,000 for women will be provided. The beneficiary should be 18 to 40 years old and women with an annual income of less than Rs 2.50 lakh will be eligible for this scheme. Under this scheme, priority will be given to those women, who are the only single members to earn their family, are widowed, are Divya or transgender. Only one member from one family can avail the scheme.
The benefits of this Amma two-wheeler vehicle scheme in Tamil Nadu will be provided very soon. அம்மா இரு சக்கர திட்டம் The purpose of this scheme is to provide employment to the unemployedஅம்மா இரு சக்கர திட்டம்and helpless women of the state. This employment scheme will be launched in February, 2018. This scheme will be started in memory of former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme List of Documents
The following documents are to be submitted along with the completed application form in order to apply for the Amma 2 wheeler scheme:-
|Age Proof||Learner’s / Driving License (LLR / DL)|
|Income Certificate||Education Certificate (8th pass / fail)|
|Community Certificate (for SC / ST)||Bank Account Details|
|Residence Proof||Employment Proof|
|Priority Certificate||Invoice / Quotation of the Vehicle|
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme for Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Tamilnadu.
- The applicants must be the permanent resident of Tamilnadu state.
- The age of the women must be between 18 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Only one women in any family can apply for the scheme.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Form Download
Here are the steps to download Amma Two Wheeler Scheme (அம்மா இரு சக்கர திட்டம்).
- To download the form for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme the women have to visit official website tamilnadumahalir.org of Tamil Nadu Corporation for the Development of Women.
- You can download the அம்மா இரு சக்கர திட்டம் படிவம் ( Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form) both in English & Tamil.
- To download the application form click at relevant links given below.
Application Form – Rural
Application Form – Urban
விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – ஊரகப்பகுதி
விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – நகர்புற பகுதி
Tamilnadu Corporation For Development of Women Ltd,
(A Government of Tamilnadu Undertaking)
Mother Teresa Women’s Complex-I Floor,
Valluvar Kottam High Road, Nugambakkam,